As social distancing, home schooling, and our virtual lives continue into the upcoming school year, I am am offering several ways to virtually connect to your classroom or directly to your students home over the platform that works best for your classroom or school.
My author reading events and talks are designed to:
- Introduce students to different people & places
- Travel with your imagination
- Nurture curiosity
- Teach how to develop an idea
- Build resiliency, respect, and compassion
- Encourage bravery and resiliency in working towards a goal!
- Have fun while learning
Virtual visit options include selected book readings with Q&A to my keynote “Dream.Plan. Go.” workshop. Interested in learning more or collaborating on a program about curiosity, let’s connect! Fill out the form and I will be in touch soon!